Terms & Conditions
The Cheers Bash Anniversary Campaign: e-Scratch & Win
Terms and Conditions
The Cheers Bash Anniversary Campaign: e-Scratch & Win (“Campaign”) is organized by Cheers Holdings (2004) Pte Ltd and NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited (collectively, the “Organiser”).
You are eligible to join the Campaign only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions“). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Campaign. By submitting an entry to the Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications.
A. Qualifying Entrants
1. The Campaign is open to all residents of Singapore aged 18 years and above as at the date of participation, with exception to the following:
(a) employees of the Organiser and their immediate family members;
(b) employees of the advertising, creative and promotion agencies of the Organiser and any other parties which are directly involved in organizing, promoting and/or conducting the Campaign.
2. Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any entries from the Campaign, for any reason and for no reason, including without limitation, violation of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
B. Campaign Period
3. The Campaign is valid from 21 September 2022 to 24 October 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”). No chances shall be issued by Organiser after 2359 hours on 24 October 2022.
C. Campaign Mechanics
4. During the Campaign Period, spend a minimum of S$5 in a single receipt at participating Cheers or FairPrice Xpress stores (“Participating Stores”) to receive a chance to participate in our Cheers Bash Anniversary Campaign: e-Scratch & Win (“Game”).
The customer shall be presented a chance to scan the QR code at the cashier, which will lead the customer to the webpage to participate in the e-Scratch & Win. The customer may scratch the e-card onscreen to view the prize won.
Click https://cheers.com.sg/stores-locator/ for a full address listing of the Participating Stores. The list of Participating Stores may be amended from time to time during the Campaign Period. Cheers @ Our Tampines Hub, Cheers @ NUS Faculty of Engineering and Cheers @ NUS Faculty of Science are excluded from the list of Participating Stores. Participants is entitled to one (1) Game Card for a minimum spend of S$5 in a single receipt. Each Game Card may include one of the following outcomes (1) Thank you for trying (“Thank You”) or one (1) “Congratulations on being a winner of $100 FairPrice Vouchers” (“$100 FairPrice Vouchers” or the “Prize”). Winners will be contacted by the Organiser via email by 24 November 2022.
5. Purchases of the following items are excluded from the qualifying minimum spend of S$5: fuel, tobacco, EZ-Link, FlashPay, CashCard, top-up services, gift cards, phone cards, parking coupons, lottery products, courier services and purchases via delivery platforms like foodpanda and Grab.
6. Organiser has the absolute discretion to disqualify any Participant that does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms & Conditions. Such determination shall be final and conclusive, and the Organiser is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
D. Winners and Prize
7. Thank you results will not be entitled to any prizes.
8. To redeem the $100 FairPrice Vouchers, recipients of the Prize (“Winners”) will have to enter their full name, mobile number, email address and a photo of the receipt in the microsite to claim their prize. Usage of the $100 FairPrice Vouchers is subjected to the following Terms & Conditions (https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/categories/360001546731-Vouchers-Gift-Cards)
9. Organiser may require Winners to provide the original receipt for verification purpose before awarding the Prize. Organiser reserves the right to withhold the Prize pending verification of the Winner’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
10. In the event that a Winner (i) does not respond to Organiser within 12 days of being notified by Organiser of his/her win; (ii) refuses to provide first name, last name, mobile number and email address for the purpose of Prize collection; (iii) has breached any Terms and Conditions herein; or (iv) his/her entry is invalid for whatever reasons, his/her Prize will be forfeited and Organiser shall be entitled to select another Winner.
11. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from Organiser should any Prize or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
12. Organiser’s decision regarding selection of Winners is final. Any correspondences, enquiry or appeals made including appeals to check the status of entries, will not be entertained.
13. Prizes not collected within 2 months from the date of notification for collection shall be disposed of at Organiser’s sole discretion.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, given on an “as is” basis and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Organiser reserves the right to substitute any Prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
15. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that Organiser, its affiliates, advertising, creative and promotion agencies make no representations regarding the quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following: (i) any cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of Prizes by Winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the Prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any Winners.
F. Use of Personal Data
16. All information, including personal data (“Information”) submitted or known to Organiser and/or its affiliates in connection with this Campaign will only be used for the purposes set out herein and be treated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and those stipulated in the Privacy Notice of Organiser found at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/sections/360004061672-Privacy-Notice (“Privacy Notice”).
17. By submitting the Campaign entries, you agree to grant and authorize Organiser the right to collect, use, process and disclose your name, mobile number and email address without remuneration or compensation, for the purposes of:
a) the conduct and administration in relation to the Campaign (including without limitation to the collection and delivery of Prizes to the Winners;
b) and for any and all purposes set out in the Privacy Notice.
18. By submitting the Campaign entries, you acknowledge that in respect of any Information you provided:
a) you are authorized to disclose such Information; and
b) such disclosure complies with the applicable laws and regulations on data protection, and the Organiser together with its affiliates, have the right to use such Information for the purposes set out above. You shall hold the Organiser and all of its officers, directors and employees free and harmless from any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with its use of the Information.
19. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part to allow the use by Organiser of the Winner’s name, image, voice, likeness and/or the fact that the Winner won the Prizes for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the Winner. The Winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any and all activities organized by Organiser for these purposes.
20. Organiser reserves the right, at any time without prior notice and without any liability to any person, to (i) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign (in whole or in part); (ii) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) substitute any Prize with one of similar value.
21. In the event of disputes regarding the Campaign or these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser shall have the right to make the final decision. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to the Campaign is final, conclusive and binding.
22. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
23. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
24. The Terms and Conditions of this Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
25. All participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
There are no promotions terms and conditions at this moment.